Deepwater Riser Services, a division of Morrison, delivers rigorous inspections, critical maintenance and convenient storage options for drilling risers.
Our services span the full life cycle of the riser, offering a one-stop-shop for our clients requiring riser inspection, transportation, maintenance, repair and storage services for marine drilling risers, production risers and equipment. With 24 acres of dedicated storage and maintenance areas in Houma, LA and one deepwater port facility in Port Fourchon, Deepwater Riser Services offers a safe harbor and convenient access for transportation whether coming in or out of the Gulf of Mexico by truck or barge.
Our Riser Capabilities:
- Land-based storage and preventive maintenance
- Transportation from deepwater ports to storage facility
- Water access to Houma storage facilities
- Offshore inspections
- Transportation inspections
- 6-month, annual, 5-year and 10-year inspections
- Full tear down, blast, paint and reassembly capabilities
- Drilling riser component repair
- Flotation module repair
- Subsea products and services
- GE channel partner
- Approved vendor to service Cameron risers
- Certified repair facility for Trelleborg