Seamless execution for your pipeline network
Our team of highly-trained and experienced pipeline technicians, operators and divers help you manage the entire lifecycle of your pipeline infrastructure.
Morrison | Mexico brings Morrison’s vast knowledge and experience in engineering, installing and maintaining systems of underground pipeline networks in the Gulf of Mexico. We have proven success serving major upstream oil and gas producers and pipeline transportation companies. We focus on locally sourcing our assets and workforce as much as possible, but we are also able to use our vast array of industry connections to outsource when necessary.
Inland and Subsea Pipeline & Construction services include:
- Nearshore pipeline installations
- Pipeline feedstock installation and tie-in to storage terminals
- System additions from deeper offshore facilities to the shallow water environment
Pipeline Inspection, Repair & Maintenance (IRM) Services:
- Facility installation and abandonment
- Pipeline installation, burial and testing
- Pipeline repair and maintenance
- Exposed pipeline burial
- Pipeline abandonment and removal
- Pipeline hot taps and SSTI installation
- Subsea well plug and abandonment support
- Platform inspections (Levels I, II, III, IV)