We’ve ingrained in our organization a culture of safety rooted in leadership, support and guidance.
Our mission is to establish a positive culture through strong leadership, support and guidance that nurtures the highest commitment to safe operations on the job as well as at home; to foster a strong communication culture thus continuously improving field execution; and to achieve the ultimate goal of incident-free performance.
We embrace environmental, health and safety objectives as core business values. We endeavor to provide for our employees’ livelihoods and clients’ needs through the application of management systems that protect the environment, safeguard employees’ health and eliminate injuries to our people.
Our business plan includes measurable HSEQ targets. Everyone that performs work for the company is responsible to help achieve these targets.
We believe these goals may be best achieved by:
- Engaging employees on safe work practices
- Strategic hazard identification, elimination and control
- Continual HSE improvement process
- Promotion of a positive “Safety Culture” lifestyle both on and off the job
We are 100% committed to…
- Safe operations and incident-free performance.
- Continuous improvement initiatives and operational efficiencies.
- Fostering a safer, smarter workforce and workplace.
- Continually exploring and investing in positive improvements on behalf of our clients.
- Upholding our integrity and earning our partners’ trust.
- Maintaining a high standard of performance excellence.
We are certified for success
Morrison | Mexico is comprehensive management system (SGI)-certified. We continue to learn and grow in our knowledge and processes. We currently hold the following additional accreditations:
- ISO Certification: 9001/2015
- ISO Certification: 45001/2018
- ISO Certification 14001/2015
Welding certifications, with following class societies:
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Bureau Veritas (BV)
- Lloyd´s Register of Shipping (LRS) (including aluminum welding)
- Det Norske Veritas – Germanischer Lloyd (DNV-GL)