Highly-skilled crews you can trust
We support the drilling and energy services sector providing fabrication and offshore construction repair and refurbishment services on jackups, barges, vessels and platforms.
Our crews are dispatched to support operations all along the Gulf of Mexico and on rigs in all the major ports. From diagnostics and inspection to renovations and installation, we work to ensure your operations continue to move smoothly. We employ ABS welders and other compliant personnel familiar with offshore rigs and vessel requirements.
Our crews include marine chemists, supervisory personnel and skilled labor to perform work in the areas of welding, fitting, pipe fitting, blasting and painting, tank cleaning, mechanical and electrical maintenance, scaffolding and riggers.
Examples of the types of projects our offshore crews can provide are:
- Steel renewal
- Cleaning with application anticorrosive protection
- Renewal of carbon steel pipes
- Valve changes
- Installation of larger structures such as pedestals of cranes for different platforms
- Installation of earthquakes and fire piping
- Burner installation
- UWILD inspections
- X-ray welding tests
- Relief of Cement Pipe Efforts
- Supply of welds, safety accessories and scaffolding