The basic function of the position is responsible for the set-up, maintenance and repair of the saturation diving complex and reports to the Diving Supervisor.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Life-support systems (primary and secondary).
- Electrical and electronic systems.
- Pneumatic systems.
- Hydraulic systems.
- Piping systems.
- Gas storage and transfers systems.
- Environmental control systems.
- Calibration and testing of all components.
- PVHO repairs.
- Maintenance logs.
- PMS (preventative maintenance system) program and data entry.
- Certification documentations.
- Critical spares on board warehouse.
- Analytical instrumentation.
- Launch and recovery systems.
- TUP mating systems.
- Communication and video systems.
- Other ancillary equipment (e.g., jet pumps, power generators, etc.)
Required: Association of Diving Contractors (ADC) accredited school, TWIC, Safegulf, Rigger, First Aid and CPR, Water Survival, Saturation Technician Certificate
Experience: 100+ field days as an Assistant Saturation Technician.