SCOPE and PURPOSE
The basic function of this position is to repair and conduct maintenance on the Risers.
- Assist off-loading boats inshore and offshore.
- Inspect Riser.
- Disassemble Riser.
- Visibly inspect and report any broken or worn Riser components.
- Re-assemble Riser
- Attach rigging to different loads and equipment.
- Perform hand signals when assisting or directing the crane operators.
- Knowledge of lift methods and types of tackle used for lifting.
- Assist with transport of Riser to designated location (yard storage, load out for shipment to offshore work location/rig.
- Keep all work areas clean at all times.
- Perform work in places 6’ and higher.
Education and Training – High School diploma or equivalent
Technical Experience – Must be able to obtain a Rigger’s certification
Experience – 1+ years rigging experience